When mountain biking, deep puddles and muddy potholes can always appear out of nowhere – a challenge that adds to the thrill for the experienced mountain biker. Unfortunately, it’s a thrill that must be paid for with cold, wet feet. That is now a thing of the past, thanks to the specially-treated X-SOCKS® Mountain Biking Short Water Repellent. The water forms droplets that simply run off the water-repellent surface. Despite this advantage, the material is breathable and, along with the fantastic AirConditioning Channel®, provides a comfortable environment for your feet.
- X-Cross Bandage provides support to the ankle
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air.
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Duckbill Shaped Footguard™ - The Duckbill Shaped Footguard™ pads the toes, instep and balls of the feet against the heavy strain encountered when attacking a hill, and during high intensity sprints.
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Anatomical shape footbed for left & right foot
- Water repellent - Protects in rain and snow.
Short Mountain Biking Socks
- Brand: X-Socks
- Product Code: X20008
- Availability: In Stock