These socks counteract extreme pressures when skiing: padding and air channels protect muscles, tendons and joints without restricting the movements of the foot.
- X-Cross Bandage provides support to the ankle
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air.
- Side Impact Protector regulates the pressure of the boot
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Shin & Calf Protector absorbs shock for the shin and calf
- Instep Protector prevents pressure points
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Anatomical shape footbed for left & right foot
- Rod Type Paddings reduce pressure and absorb impact
Skiing Comfort Women Socks
- Brand: X-Socks
- Product Code: X20274
- Availability: In Stock